100% CHÍNH HÃNG - MIỄN PHÍ VẬN CHUYỂN
Patagonia Black Hole® Mini MLC™ 26L 'Black'
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The clamshell design of the main zippered compartment features two separate chambers for easy packing, access and organization
- Two exterior pockets organize the essentials and include features to keep your keys, passport, travel documents and phone within easy reach; a tablet sleeve holds your handheld electronics
- The TSA-approved padded laptop pocket zips open and lies flat so you don’t have to remove your laptop at airport security; fits most 15" laptops
- Three carrying options: backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder bag with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase with two carry handles
- Designed with a handy rear sleeve that allows you to slip the Black Hole® Mini MLC™ on and off the handles on your rolling luggage
- We designed the Black Hole Mini MLC to meet the specific demands of international carry-on requirements
- 1,200 g (2 lbs 10.32 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
1,200 g (2 lbs 10.3 oz)
31.1 x 49.5 x 15.2 cm (12.25" x 19.5" x 6")
26L (1,587 cu in)